Shar Pei Kennel - Review in Pet Stores category from Clarksville, Tennessee

I myself have fallen into victim of the Doyles known as Bryan Doyle his real name is George Doyle Tabitha and Sandra Webb back in March of 2015 I purchased a puppy from them I had went on puppyfind and I seen this pretty little girl that I wanted when I got her it was not the dog that I had paid for the dog that I got was severely sick holes all in her skin deaf and blind and could barely walk she had been bread so many times that her teats drag the ground she was severely malnourished infection coming out of her eyes and out of her ears Please be aware of the Doyles

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 26 #1204262 Lexington, Kentucky

These people have been doing this since 1996 I know. She thought she had got me, but they took a personal check from me and as soon as I got the sick puppy, I stopped payment on the check. She tried to sue me for it, but the judge is Jackson, TN dismissed the case. They were prosecuted for the animal cruelty and were not ever supposed to own dogs again. It sickens me the way they are. I called the vet that signed the health certificates for the puppy and he said that the puppies he seen were not the ones that I got. If you ever meet these people, have the police with you and finally, by some chance, they will be taken away and never let go.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Shar Pei Kennel. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Shar Pei Kennel.
Filing a new complaint about