Shar Pei Kennel - SCAMMED BY HOUSE OF ASHFORD - TABITHA KAY WEBB

13 of 15 Shar Pei Kennel reviews

Thought I was purchasing two beautiful toy shar-pei puppies, but what a surprise I got.One is a mix breed, and the other has to be put down.

These are not the dogs I purchased. Contacted the vet that signed the Health Certificate and sent him photo's he advised that these were not the dogs he saw, so they are taking different dogs in for health clearance and shipping the sick dogs out. I get NO phone calls returned. PLEASE DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU.

The beautiful pictures on puppy find are not what you will receive.

Below are pictures of the female, the 8 week old puppy with the pink roses was the one I was to get, the picture is what I received.The last picture is the male I received.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wrong Breed Puppies
Review category
Animals
review #518945 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Shar Pei Kennel? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 17 Yes 17
13 of 15 Shar Pei Kennel reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 16 #1199808 Harlan, Kentucky, United States

The same exact thing happened to us. We drove 8 hours to get "Pink Lilac" from these people and it wasn't even the correct puppy. My mother still took the puppy and sadly it had worms. The puppy died within two hours of getting home. They will not return our calls. They are nothing but scammers.

Dogface431

Apr 08 #1141646 Cordova, Tennessee, United States

I want you know that I also got took just 2 weeks ago and they are slick as can be. We bought a red doberman and of course the registration was falsified and was the registration of a sharpia. If we can, I have a freind that is a bounty hunter and is a retired federal Marshall and he is on they trail and I personally am applying for a court order to get their recent address from puppy find. If I find they are in connection with this scam ,then they will also be proscuted.

Apr 08 #1141700 Russellville, Kentucky, United States

Please call us! They got us last Sunday. We're working on finding out who it is as well. Maybe we can forces. My number is 270-743-7135.

Feb 08 #1108618

I recently purchased a puppy from these people... They are now going by Frank and sophia randall. He introduced her as his sister. When we got our poor lil girl home she was passing worms 12 to 18 inch long. When we brought her to our vet, he said it was worst case of roundworms he had seen. Also puppy had colitis and an upper respiratory infection. Also gave us and papers that don't even have a registration number.

Jun 25, 2015 #999409

THey have changed their number to 901-468-6651. Also in memphis, TN. I was told by another breeder that its the Doyle's again. offering a lifetime warranty on their puppies. They almost got me. I just wanted to put that out there. They have puppies listed in puppyfind.com under serious inquires only. BEWARE!!!

rockie

Mar 25, 2015 #963405 Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Next time, find a sharpei rescue or search petfinder.com for a specific breed. This is the way breeders are, take your money and keep pumping out a product (the dogs) and can careless about anything else other than profits. Dog breeders unsure shelters stay full and healthy, viable dogs die. The shelters are not full from magic, it's breeders selling their dogs, owners later dumping them in the shelter. For every dog that's bought from a breeder, it means one in a shelter waiting for a home didn't find one and was put down. When we kill roughly 5million dogs annually, it's safe to say, people can stop breeding. Those buying from breeders need to be educated on this. I've been rescuing for years, those are the best dogs I've ever had. They all have been purebreds, too. They're all I ever see in shelters anymore. Sorry for your situation, please rescue next time. It will be cheaper, the dog will of seen a vet and no switcharoo.

2 0 Reply
scammed20142014

Feb 03, 2015 #940412

They are back on puppyfind under Serious Inquiries only so dogs as low as $400.

LeAnn

Feb 03, 2015 #940387 Okemah, Oklahoma, United States

Can someone please contact me. I want to see if there is anything I can do to help I too met these people to buy the little puppy in the picture. It was a horrible experience. I just want them to be caught. I contacted the police and animal control. The puppy they met me with had a broken leg and tail. On the paw pads you could tell it had been kept in a wire cage. We did not buy the puppy but I do wish that I would've taken her away from them. We had drove 7hrs to get her and then had to drive back empty handed. I just want all the dogs they raise to be free. shannon.jauregui@yahoo.com

SHall

Dec 28, 2014 #922305 Odessa, Texas, United States

A little good news, as of today, they have no puppies listed on puppy find.

Shall

Dec 19, 2014 #918432

This dog is still on puppy find sight, her birthdate has changed 3 times just since sept. I have contacted puppy find twice, but they seem unwilling to help. Brian ASHFORD dropped his last name from sight now known as Brian aka Santa's Little Helper, more like satan's helper.

Dec 19, 2014 #918485

I have contacted Puppy Find numerous times and they are no help at ALL.

1 0 Reply
SHall

Nov 15, 2014 #900776 Odessa, Texas, United States

I have been looking for a mini Shar-Pei puppy. I was ready to Order the little blue girl with the pink flowers, and then I did a Google check and found these complaints. I am brokenhearted by this these people should be out of business if I can do anything to help let me know

1 0 Reply

Nov 15, 2014 #900597

Picture of blu girl (baby doll) still on puppy find born sept 5

Pei lover

Oct 02, 2014 #879183

If you don't mind me asking the sick one with no hair is it the one you had to put down what is wrong with it..

Cathy Snell

Sep 09, 2014 #867919

Please contact me at snellcathy1@att.net

FatherVol

Sep 03, 2014 #865176

If someone wants to have a Chinese Shar-Pei the first place to look is the breeders directory of the Chinese Shar-Pei club of America (www.cspca.com). Ask for references from people who are members if the CSPCA and follow-up with those references. Verify their membership with the CSPCA secretary. A reputable breeder will help you find another reputable breeder if s/he has no puppies available. Ask for veterinarian references and follow-up. DO NOT buy from pictures on the internet!!!!!! If you cannot travel to pick up the puppy personally, find someone who can see and feel the dogs and take it to a vet for a health assessment. There are too many unscrupulous puppy producers out there. Be vigilant and wait for the best puppy from the best breeder. It will save a lot of heartache. ~Fr. Bryan Timby

2 0 Reply
Susan

Nov 03 #1235996 Germantown, Tennessee, United States

Wrote u last night about puppy.
Please get back to me.
I m so hoping you have a puppy who might want to come live with us.
Susan Thompson
Auntprettyt@comcast.net

Aug 21, 2014 #859728

Why do these dogs look like they are at a shelter? Scared, trying to hide from you, on paper? Puppys need to be around new sights and smells. Trust me im a dog trainer and i can read the body language and the first pic of the dog in the corner is scared to death of you.

4 0 Reply
WATCHDOG007

Aug 09, 2014 #854149 Sebring, Florida, United States

THE PICTURE OF THE BLUE PUPPY WITH THE PINK ROSES IS STILL ADVERTISED ON PUPPY FIND TODAY FOR $1000. HOUSE OF ASHFORD JUST WAITING TO REEL IN ANOTHER SUCKER. THESE PEOPLE MUST BE STOPPED! THIS IS REALLY HORRIBLE I HOPE THEY BOTH ROT IN *** FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH THESE PUPPIES!!!!!

1-20 of 28 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Shar Pei Kennel. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Shar Pei Kennel.
Filing a new complaint about
×