Shar Pei Kennel - SCAMMED BY HOUSE OF ASHFORD - TABITHA KAY WEBB
Thought I was purchasing two beautiful toy shar-pei puppies, but what a surprise I got.One is a mix breed, and the other has to be put down.
These are not the dogs I purchased. Contacted the vet that signed the Health Certificate and sent him photo's he advised that these were not the dogs he saw, so they are taking different dogs in for health clearance and shipping the sick dogs out. I get NO phone calls returned. PLEASE DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU.
The beautiful pictures on puppy find are not what you will receive.
Below are pictures of the female, the 8 week old puppy with the pink roses was the one I was to get, the picture is what I received.The last picture is the male I received.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrong Breed Puppies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I saw the video about those poor pigs.I will do my best to pass it around. I will never,EVER, buy another Tyson brand again.You people should be ashamed of yourselves.With..."
- "On May 23, my baby Junki (2 years and 3 months old) passed away from kidney failure caused by a liver shunt (which are known to be hereditary). We've..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "Bad dinning room set broken chair . gave me the same chair had been glued back...."
- "When rac delivered my washer abd dryer they ripped the linoleum in 3 different places. One in the front entry the other 2 in my kitchen. Looks awful. Will they..."
- "On April 17, 2013 I purchased the Striiv Play on Striiv.com. I already use the Striiv app on my iPod and I absolutely love it! I wanted the Play to..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."