Arlington, Tennessee

Update by user Nov 14, 2016

These people have been changing their names and kennel names for years.They are not even legally allowed to own animams let alone breed and sell.

Please so your research immensely.

Luckily my puppy is healthy, but vet estimated her at 5 weeks old so she should have been with mom for another 7.They gave her to me at 5 weeks so they could trick me into believing she is a "toy" shar pei when in fact she is a standard shar pei.

Original review posted by user Nov 13, 2016

I purchased a puppy from them yesterday.The George Doyle is going by Nathan Webb 901 826 6197 at this time and they've changed their name to Castle Rock Estates and moved to nextdaypets.com.

She did not come with papers as stated (which im not that mad about she's just going to be a family pet). She seems healthy and active except for the fact i believe her to only be 5-6 weeks of age.

SO be careful out there.Trying to get something done about it.

Review about: Shar Pei Kennel Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Shar Pei Kennel?

Comments

Rochester, New York, United States #1354347

It's breeders like this that make us serious responsible breeders upset with their lack is passion. livingrocsharpei.com

I purchased a dog from this breeder in Memphis.I could not be happier and no, the breeder is not George Doyle.

I met the family personally and do not buy into the absurd slander I read on internet. My puppy is great They are a wonderful addition to Next Day Pets.

Its about time that website had a good breeder.Very happy with my baby!

Happy Buyer

I do not understand the problem.What is the problem?

That is a beautiful puppy and you do not mention any health issues. I must assume you are yet another troublemaker looking to go on a smear campaign against a breeder when you are only going on undocumented facts. How do you claim to know so much about the breeder? Going on rubbish posted by cyberbullies?

You need to enjoy your dog not slander people you know nothing about. You say your puppy should have been with the mother another 7 weeks? Then that would make it 12 weeks when it leaves the mother. Puppies are sold between the age of 6-9 weeks old generally.

Obviously this is something else you know nothing about. You must be a miserable person. Enjoy the dog. Karma is lurking for people that attack someone unjustified.

You are a very pathetic person.

Get a life.