Update added by user Nov 14
These people have been changing their names and kennel names for years.They are not even legally allowed to own animams let alone breed and sell.
Please so your research immensely.
Luckily my puppy is healthy, but vet estimated her at 5 weeks old so she should have been with mom for another 7.They gave her to me at 5 weeks so they could trick me into believing she is a "toy" shar pei when in fact she is a standard shar pei.
Original review posted by user Nov 13
I purchased a puppy from them yesterday.The George Doyle is going by Nathan Webb 901 826 6197 at this time and they've changed their name to Castle Rock Estates and moved to nextdaypets.com.
She did not come with papers as stated (which im not that mad about she's just going to be a family pet). She seems healthy and active except for the fact i believe her to only be 5-6 weeks of age.
SO be careful out there.Trying to get something done about it.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "We got a surefeed microchip pet feeder for our cat and she doesn't like it. I tried to contact sureflap on twitter and instead of offering to take it back...."
- "I took my Shih-tzu to Petsmart, after 8 hours i picked him up and at the moment could not see anything, because all the scratches where under. He came..."
- "LIES MIS LEADING MINUPULATING TRUTH BY EXTENDED ARMS CLEANING CONTRACTORSMEMPHIS TN AND MORE ALL BECAUSE THEY WERE OUT BID ON NOT ONE BUT THREE JOBS BY MYSELF. I AM A..."
- "Cornflakes I just purchasedBagged was sealed but cereal was thick hard and very unpleasant to chew. I have eaten this cereal at least forty years and this experience has ruined..."
- "Green leaves and dried up dark flowers. Wish I could post the picture what a disappointment. when my boyfriend came through the door his ears turned red and immediately picked..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."