Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I myself have fallen into victim of the Doyles known as Bryan Doyle his real name is George Doyle Tabitha and Sandra Webb back in March of 2015 I purchased a puppy from them I had went on puppyfind and I seen this pretty little girl that I wanted when I got her it was not the dog that I had paid for the dog that I got was severely sick holes all in her skin deaf and blind and could barely walk she had been bread so many times that her teats drag the ground she was severely malnourished infection coming out of her eyes and out of her ears Please be aware of the Doyles

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of shar pei kennel shar pei dog. Shar Pei Kennel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shar pei kennel shar pei dog in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shar Pei Kennel.

Had an Experience with Shar Pei Kennel?

Comments

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1204262

These people have been doing this since 1996 I know.She thought she had got me, but they took a personal check from me and as soon as I got the sick puppy, I stopped payment on the check.

She tried to sue me for it, but the judge is Jackson, TN dismissed the case. They were prosecuted for the animal cruelty and were not ever supposed to own dogs again. It sickens me the way they are.

I called the vet that signed the health certificates for the puppy and he said that the puppies he seen were not the ones that I got.If you ever meet these people, have the police with you and finally, by some chance, they will be taken away and never let go.